DAY Z - RGT (vk.com/club47848246)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » DAY Z - RGT (vk.com/club47848246) » English topic » Any reason!

Any reason!

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

If you have any questions please leave them in the admin. Other topics for the English users are under construction.
Thank you.

DONT CHANGE GAME KEY! IF U CHANGE KEY U NOT BE INVITED IN WHITELIST!

GOT TO THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD OUR INSTALATION КАК ЗАЙТИ НА СЕРВЕР / How to play RGT server

Stalker

why the server is curntly locked?

MOS10
Server is busy five minutes before restart! In order to allow synchronization!

Welcome. I play on your server for a very long time, I am also on the list for a long time (you can see), but unfortunately recently there have been problems with my game and I had to reinstall it. Now, unfortunately, I can not login to the server, because it gives me that I was not on the list.

My nickname: Johny

see you.

Johny
I change your GUID and i see u in the game.Whats wrong?

Hello, i tried to connect via your launcher and i got insta banned for cheating :/

mkumkwe
Your game key are banned before white list!

How do I change the IP the RGT Launcher is attempting to connect to? It displays an offline server at '91.228.4.7:2302' and I am unsure how to fix.

RipZucco
This is old server ip,we change the server month ago.U need download a new RGT launcher and thats it! КАК ЗАЙТИ НА СЕРВЕР / How to play at RGT server

Hey. I have a problem when I try to join a game, it gives me the message "need a password". Until now, it was all right, the WL bothered about for a long time, so I have no idea what's going on - I can count on help from someone on the team?

You need download a new launcher

I have the latest, still does not work - the same message.

Do you start a laucher as administrator?

Yes, I've tried - it does not help. I do not know what is happening on other servers I can play without a problem. Too bad, because I really fun game here. ;/

Do you can made a some screenshots for me?

Вы здесь » DAY Z - RGT (vk.com/club47848246) » English topic » Any reason!